Kid President believes the things we say can help make the world more awesome. Here he shares a special list of 20 things we should say more often. What would you add to it?
Do you know...
- What is the main function of the skeleton?
- Are bones hard or soft?
- What is the biggest and longest bone?
- Where is the smallest bone?
- How many bones do we have?
Do you want to play and learn more about ordinal numbers?
Click on this link and you will have access to some online games.
A verb is the main part of a sentece. It is an action or a state of being. For example:
- My mum runs a lot.
- He cooks soup every Monday.
- My friends don't like karate.
- His sister doesn't go to the trip.
- He is tall and strong.
Watch this video to learn more verbs: